Friday, February 12, 2016

"Love Looks Like" by Aria M.

Love looks like reds, golds, fuchsias, and maroons
Love looks like vibrant hearts under the neon moon
Love looks like a patch of flowers growing in the sun
Or like the petals of a daisy, growing, blooming one by one
Love looks like a veil of mist upon a frozen lake
And like tinkling he's used to unlock a box it's secret they will take
Love looks like contentedness sitting neath the setting sun
Or like creators of world peace taking away all guns
Love looks like a once blind man opening his eyes to see

Truly, love is whatever you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ivy League School" by Monica Cody

When I was a young child, I knew that I wanted to go to Harvard. To study what, I don’t know. I barely knew what Harvard was, other than th...