Friday, December 18, 2015

"Writing in a Tutor Wonderland" by Aria M.

Sang to the tune of "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"

Voices ring, are you listening?
In the room, smiles are glistening
So happy to write; a beautiful sight
Writing in a tutor wonderland

Gone away, writing frustrations
Here to stay, new creations!
 I’m writing a song, right where I belong
Writing in a tutor wonderland

In the classroom we can build a story
We’ll fix all the errors we can find
 It’s like we’re in a writing laboratory
Now let’s build a writing Frankenstein!

Later on, we’ll make edits
Back in class, you’ll get credit
For learning to write, better day and night
Writing in a tutor wonderland

When you’re done, ain’t it thrilling
When your grade, is appealing
Thanks for coming to day, get candy on your way!

Writing in a tutor wonderland Writing in a tutor wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ivy League School" by Monica Cody

When I was a young child, I knew that I wanted to go to Harvard. To study what, I don’t know. I barely knew what Harvard was, other than th...