In this simple recipe that serves one senior the ingredients are easy to procure and every twelfth grader student is capable of making it. This concoction will knock you off your feet, give you high blood pressure, make you a nervous wreck, and leave you never wanting more!
- 1 tablespoon of an overwhelming schedule
- 2 tablespoons of anxiety
- 3 ½ cups of tears
- 1 ½ teaspoons of sleepless nights
- 1 ½ teaspoons of early mornings
- ¼ teaspoon of difficult classes
- ¾ cup of despair
- 1 ½ cups of pressure
- 4 college essays
- 5 college applications
- 1 ¼ cups of worries
- ¼ teaspoon of poor self esteem
- ½ a cup of college visits
1) First, preheat the stress level to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon of an overwhelming schedule, 2 tablespoons of anxiety, 3 ½ cups of tears and 1 ½ teaspoons of sleepless nights. Then set the bowl aside to brood for later use.
3) In another bowl mix together 1 ½ teaspoons of early mornings 1 ¼ cup of worries, 5 college applications and ¼ teaspoon of difficult classes until they create an overbearing and oppressive cream then beat in 4 college essays and mix well.
4) Next, stir ¾ cup of despair, ¼ teaspoon of poor self esteem, and 1 ½ cups of pressure then add in the mixture from the large bowl until they are will blended.
5) Bake for 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated stress levels then leave it out to cool for 30 minutes.
6) After the Super Senior Deluxe Surprise has cooled drizzle ½ a cup of college visits and your creation is ready to be served!