Friday, October 25, 2013

The HWC Celebrates the National Day on Writing!

On Monday, 10/21, and Tuesday, 10/22, the Herndon Writing Center celebrated the National Day on Writing. Over the course of two days, we hosted approximately 40 students and teachers in the writing center as they wrote on silly prompts, such as "Re-write a classic fairy tale as though it were set at HHS", or "You are a pirate. Describe the best day of your life." Additionally, Ms. Wright's English classes participated within their English classes. Because we have received so many submissions, we will publish four short pieces in one blog post each week.

Thanks for celebrating writing with us, Herndon!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ivy League School" by Monica Cody

When I was a young child, I knew that I wanted to go to Harvard. To study what, I don’t know. I barely knew what Harvard was, other than th...