Friday, March 21, 2014

"Insecurities" by L

We all have insecurities
whether they be the size of your thighs or the color of your eyes,
your face, or how you feel so out of place.
We all need to learn to accept our flaws,
to realize that people don’t stare at your “unruly” hair,
and they don’t care if your complexion is fair.
We are all beautiful in our own way,
those who love us will make our opinions sway
so that one day we will say we are beautiful,
that we are useful and forever youthful.
We will love ourselves, and teach others to accept themselves
and maybe one day, we will all learn to love ourselves.
Though we all may bawl and long to fit in,

we all have insecurities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ivy League School" by Monica Cody

When I was a young child, I knew that I wanted to go to Harvard. To study what, I don’t know. I barely knew what Harvard was, other than th...